rolling chick

Friday, June 5, 2009

* renew contract *

lee ean called my up while im working...
she asked me to go office and sign contract..
hmmm,
i was wondering is there any changes for my contract?
will be remain the same?
i dont know!
get ready my old contract and everything need with me,
and in the end,
after some discussion with mun ching,
i signed the contract.
the content?
forget about it then... =.='''
met kareen at krsytal suite,
hehehe...
chat with her a little while...
as per the conver,
we knew more about our company..
lolxXxx...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bro fetch me back 2nite, when reach home already 10sth,
damn sleepy...
and my leg is pain...
haiz...

p/s: when my leg will recover wo?

No comments:

Post a Comment