rolling chick

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

* makan makan *

promise daniel to let him see the house,
but at last did not rent him d due to some issue =x
felt so sorry to him,
hope he can understand.
meet up Mr.Kulut at downstairs,
he said he will bring me to eat a well-known & famous hokkien mee.
yeaaahhh ~~~ ^^y

we ordered 2 bowls of hokkien mee & a plate of fried oyster!
i like the fried oyster as the oyster wont have one kind of smell like the others.
for me the hokkien mee is so so only ler,
or named it as normal only,
but i dono y there is so much ppl come here..
maybe is my taste bud problem gua...
hahahahahahhaha....
anyway, thanks for bringing me to try new food. =P

we were crapping around 2 hours...
like very close fren type...
today,
i realise tht i found another good fren jor - Mr.Kulut!
thanks to HC intro him to me,
he helps me a lots whenever i need help =)
is great to know you - sangyong!
frienship 4eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment