rolling chick

Friday, June 26, 2009

* *

mama & papa come to pg today,
they said they will come n stay wo..
not sure confirm or not..
as they alwaz ppk me eh..
especially my mum =.='''

went to have dinner with parents, bro, and him.
at there i waste jor RM45!!!
to buy tht stupid lottery,
haiz..
is all papa's fault.
said he want it but ask me pay.
i hope it better let me "kena",
abo really lose ka liao d.. T_T
met darius & yee hwa at there too.
hahahha..
but duno y they did not greet my parents geh??

dad, uncle n him help me carry my washing machine n etc to new house,
papa scold cz the washing machine is very dusty,
but is not my fault ma,
i din even use it oso..
only housemate use it geh..
haiz...
mum thought i will over night at there,
but i dont cz there is no bed ma..
i m so tired leh ~~~
samo walk home with uncle..
>.<

--end---

No comments:

Post a Comment