rolling chick

Sunday, June 7, 2009

* Pan medic *

bro fetch me back to pg again,
thanks bro!
along the way back to pg,
we were discussing bout the house,
we decided to move into the house together.
GB fetch him back and acc to pan medic [my panel clinic]
i met the "steam & ego doctor ] again,
he ask me to xtray my leg and help me wrap the bandage.
he simply wrapped the bandage and i felt uncomfortable actually.
very LUCKILY,
i need to pay another RM40 for xtray!

haiz...
come panel clinic oso need to pay one...
sian larrr....

went home and sleep,
but in the midnight i was awake due to my leg was too itchy and pain,
pulling my leg and i was not able to sleep well.
so i decided to take off the bandage and cont to sleep =x
felt so relief,
and i was wondering 2ml how m i going to wrap it back? @@''''

No comments:

Post a Comment