rolling chick

Friday, June 12, 2009

* great day *

having lunch at one of my fav restaurant - sushi king!
yummy!!
and of cz,
i ordered my fav vannamei raw prawn,



tis is the 残局 tht we left on the table,
yang ate few only,
but me... =x

p/s: i m going to diet d laa............... T T



yang fetch me to butterworth after my work,
to meet up ken & pong.
we went to autocity - starbucks to have a drink.



we had a great time & plan to go KL tgt..
long time din like this ler,
but where is mooi leng?
where is my tommy dog?
and where is chendy?
why you guys are not here??
i miss those time...
fast fast come out yam cha ler...

ken: compare to yang, my face slimer xD
YM:eh, i hate ppl "but" me...
YF: alah~ lim pek 吃盐多过你吃饭 laa....

its late d ler..
its almost 3am in the morning,
gotta wake up early 2ml,
gd nite everyone.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment