rolling chick

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

*ISLAND Hospital *

1st time came here for consultation...
7sth in the morning adee reach here,
but unfortunately the nurse told us tht doctor has operation and he will only be here at 2.30pm,
so we decide to go home 1st after our breakfast at pulau tikus. =)
met up evelyn & christine,
so we were chat for a little while.
around 1sth then uncle fetch me to hospital again as our appointment is at 2.30pm
when we reach there,
nurse told us doctor will only be here at 3.30pm!
wth! =.=''''
so, we plan to sit here and wait.
i read my book and was too boring to stay & wait...
uncle samo bought me a cup of coffee,
is kinda warm~ =P
he came and meet me up at the hospital,
is shocked to see he is here,
felt so warm n sweet.
thanks a lot...
i knew i m saying u right?
hehehe...
times flies..
we waited until 5.30pm then oni doctor came..
he only consult me around 5 mins.
then it is done.
he told me that my leg need to rest around 2 - 3months time.
haiz..
so sad and i regret.
i should came here earlier...
T_T




here is my appointment card,
and my medicine,
cost me nearly 200..
T_T
my leg was covered by bandage again.



i wish can recover soon ler,
i still need to go Bali and play parasail leh ~~~
GOD bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment