rolling chick

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

* Back to work *

dont feeling like working ler,
as my leg is still pain,
but at last i went to work. =(
everyone was so surprise with my leg,
and actually i was hard to walk u noe?
haiz...
feel like lost jor leg aneh,
difficulties in walking...
arrgghhhhhh......
bo xim work ler today...
i was 废 jor a day....

yang ask us for supper and he saw my leg,
he say ntg but i knew he laugh at me!! =(
btw, yang hates me 2nite...
as i keep use tht kind of 眼神 to look at him..
wana noe wat kind of 眼神 i look at him?
is.....

=.=
muahahahahahhaha.....

yang, i like the way u geram me tht look at u like this =.= !!
hahahaha....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear GOD:
popi my leg can recover asap!
thanks. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment