rolling chick

Monday, June 8, 2009

* nightmare *

after work he came and fetch me,
as 2ml he will be going to KL lor..
kinda miss him lots...
we went to pan medic again where i nid to re-wrap my bandage lar..
[cz i simply wrap it only =x]
the nurse hep me apply counter pain on my ankle there and wrap the bandage for me.
after tht we went to pekaka and have our dinner.

i was very tired tonight and i decided to sleep earlier after watch outdated drama =.='''
not more than 2 hours sleeping time i was awake.
my leg was so pain and i coudnt even move it very well,
the pain is killing me and my tears were dropping down,
i cant describe the feeling as it was too painful.
luckily TY has no yet sleep and he fetch me to seek doctor.
doctor claims that the nurse wrap the bandage too tight already,
cause there is no blood circulation,
so tht is why it is pulling. =.='''
when everything is done already around 3am jor,
[wth, 2ml 7sth need wake up d!!]
fast fast sleep then ler...
good night and popi dont happen to me again..
let me have a good sleep...

p/s: thanks simon & TY for acc me to seek for doctor! appreciate tht! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment