rolling chick

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

* Drag me to the hell *


finally!!!!
i can watched this movie d...
hahahaha...
wow, its a great movie for me and it scared you all the way!
a cup of maggi mashed potato, choc + peanut butter's waffer & coke are my dinner 2nite.
hahaha.. [ i knew i m fat enuff T T]
we did not make it for dinner after we realised time was only left 15 minutes.
Thanks yang for helping my mum to "wash" the picture ler..
hehehe...
frankly speaking the picture is nice laa...
hahahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yang said jor sth tht make me felt moody,
i am emo,
yes i am.
but do you know how hurt is it for me?
i dont even want to forgive myself for doin such a big stupid mistake!!!
i cant even forget the scene,
and wats happening on tht day.
i drove alone in tht morning,
i kinda lost and nowhere to go.
who knows me?
and of cz,
i cried. =(
luckily i got him..

i told myself i must be stronger from now on,
i wana prove to everyone!
and i knew i can make it,
i wont miss out the chance again!

No comments:

Post a Comment