rolling chick

Friday, February 19, 2010

* welcome to hadyai *

if you do read my blog,
you do sure knew that i often go to hadyai,
as my mum do love hadyai so much,
and so do us. =)
i was told that hadyai has cny ambience during cny seasons,
last year i did not came with my family,
so this year i promised her i will accompany her by applying my AL.
at last i made my promised. =)

once reach hadyai,
the first meal we had was "lee garden sky buffet"








after our buffet meal then we went to walk around..
to 'digest' those foods which we've just ate..
heee..... ^^


the spicy chilli with vege.. is hot but is nice! ^^


fried vege and lime steam fish


fried kappa and eggy crab


grill fish and smelly petai

after the lovely meal,
we went to walk around.
it was crowded everywhere.
and the air was so warm... =(
okie, have to stop here..
tomorrow will be shop again! hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment