rolling chick

Saturday, February 20, 2010

* Hadyai day trip 2 *

woke up in the morning,
while waiting for uncle's wong family to ready,
mum n i was eager for foods.
so we walk to nearby kopitiam for breakfast.
i was impressed by the decoration of the shop.
the walls were written or signed by whoever came to the shop.
all you need to do is ask the shop owner to pass u a marker pen then that's it!
the wall was full of writing and signs,
my dad n mum's was included.
if you found that you've no more place to write,
dont worry!
you can draw on the ceiling and that has no problem for them.. :D



just when im having my breakfast,
admin office from college was calling me,
telling me that my class starts on monday!!
gosh ~ i have yet to prepare myself,
including buying new stationary *as i lost all after my diploma* =S

walking around the town area...



and of cos we a place we must go - TOP supermarket,
lots of things are cheaper if compare to here,
head n shoulder shampoo only RM9.90 each after convert.
wao!!! incredible huh ~
after 2days 1 night trip to hadyai,
is time for massage adee... ^^




and we end our hadyai trip after this...
conclusion is fund to be here again!

p/s: who dont like hadyai? i do love it so much!!! weeeee ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment