rolling chick

Saturday, February 27, 2010

* Grand cineplex *

not sure did you heard about "Grand cineplex"?
for me i did not.
it was so strange to me when i heard it.
anyhow,
my mum keep ask me to buy movie ticket since the day of Grand Cineplex was opened.
especially she told me she wants to watch "Avatar". =.='''
okay, bought 4 movie tickets,
where papa, mama, HE and i will be going to watch together,
kinda excited feeling when i bought the ticket,
more than 10 years i did not watch movie with my parents.



14 blades - starring by Donnie Yen.
he was so cool and awesome.
i love his action and his move of how he play his real kung fu. :D
my parents did enjoy the movie too tonight.
we went home so happily after the movie.
feel like we were so close to each other although HE was not our family's member yet.
i love this feeling..
so comfy ~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment