rolling chick

Monday, February 15, 2010

* tired *

is tiring if you did not have enough sleep for few days..
especially from cny's eve onwards,
i can say that my sleeping time was around 6 hours.
for you, you might think it was more than enough,
but for me, no! =(
i need at least 8 hours of sleeping time for me to rest,
else you will see my tiring face.
went to bai nian with aunt in the afternoon today,
bringing them oranges as respecting and manners of cos.

i was too tired to go anywhere and gilbert promised to call me when they're back to home,
as they were going to grandma house just now.
i took my dinner at aunt house after couple hours of nap.
it doesnt help much but feel much more better than no sleep at all.
again, im late to bed again. haiz..
hope 2ml im able to wake up for working..

No comments:

Post a Comment