rolling chick

Friday, February 26, 2010

* HC & KC's fairwell*

today is HC & KC's last day in Intel...
they were leaving at the same time together...
kinda miss them and wish the luck in future..
weird feeling inside.

get a call from uncle,

he told me that Gilbert admitted in Lam Wah Ee hospital.
i told him i will pay a visit after my work.
went home and pack up my things where i'll going back later.
talk on the phone for an hour ago...
and finally 3 words end the argument. =)

visit gilbert at Lam Wah Ee wad.
he has viral fewer and doctor asked to admit where his temperature keep on and off.
after that i drive back home,
mum promised to cook dinner else she will be going dinner with me,
when i reached home i saw her slept on the bed,
with a tired look by telling me to settle my own dinner. =(
i search around the kitchen to find some foods,
it ends with nothing. LOL!
then i cook instant noodles with adding ingredients into it..
and it comes out with ~~ tada ~~



a big bowl of mushroom+ fishball +vegetables tomyam maggie mee ~~
yeeeheee ~~~ ^^
*whispering* i slept on the sofa after my meal,
i guess i was to tired.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment