rolling chick

Thursday, February 18, 2010

* 5.6 gathering *

plan to go to bed already,
but after i saw a missed call appear on my phone's screen,
no doubt im going out. =P

aiwen called me out for 5.6 gathering,
is been a few years i did not go for ANY gathering since form 5.
*shame*=S
but we still are the craziest 5.6 ever had though we seldom meet!
*heeee... :D*
okay, let the picture shows......



-snap, snap, snap...



- gals... gals... gals...



- say cheesee..... =)

and.. where were all the guys went?
here there were...



- busy gambling.. xD

there were lots more picture way to go..
but is not with me as i forgotten to bring my camera.. =(
after the gathering,
we went to pelita for supper.
after that we end the gathering with saying goodbyes.
only left me and gor gor for crapping beside the road path.
is been 2.30am in the morning,
so surprisingly i was still lepak in sp!!
*usually i will sleep around 10pm in sp as ntg to do ma*
dad called me up and chase me home.
so we ended our conversation and went home happily.

p/s: i was looking forward for another gathering.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment