rolling chick

Friday, February 5, 2010

* fuck up 凸 *

i hired a maid which is new to work..
she knows ntg...
she like 1st say to work..
seriously i swear i never look down on maids,
and i treated them is better than anyone..
i can buy them mcD or KFC as meal,
tell me how many of you will do the same thing as me huh?
mostly you will only buy eco rice which cost u rm3/4 or maybe 5?
she makes me mad to her performances,
damn slow and only do what i order...
just like u asking a robot to do the task..
and the most important thing is she broke up my vacuum cleaner's head,
which cost rm 280 ++...
wat the F....!!
to complain to her agent yes or no?
if yes = took her half/1 month salary
if no = buy a new one which cost me almost rm300
i duno..
though i did not ask her to pay me..
but i did tell the agent about this..
and i warn the agent not to get this girl for me again,
i want my girl as usual!!
the agent nodded.
'great' i said.

fucking tired and frustrated because of the maid matter,
she did not manage finish the task on time samo brought up trouble,
because of a game...
fuck farmville..!!
why did fb create a such a fucking game huh?
because i forgotten to harvest the crops.
someone spread the anger on me...
nah 凸 nah 凸 nah 凸 nah 凸....
what a fucking day i had..

tried to call some else to talk..
the 2 guy which is important to me..
1 has not much response, dont really bother i can said,
and another is not convenient to talk because of her!!
okay, fine.
is shall put on my blanket and keep those fucking ass shit away from me..
perhaps i can get a sweet dreams tonight~

nah 凸 nah 凸 nah 凸 nah 凸....
dont day dream anymore!!

2 comments:

  1. walau a... y suddenly so mad? previous post in same day still very happy 1 wor. Guai la~ Have a gd rest~ Gd9~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mad cos of the maid.. i m having good mood these days.. long time did not drop my tears already.. so many things crush at the same time make me frustrated. and that's when my tears drop.. =(

    anyway, thanks zack ~ hehe... looking forward on 23rd night!! =D

    ReplyDelete