rolling chick

Friday, February 12, 2010

* 29th night *

today is 29th night of lunar year.
many people went back home earlier as it might be jam after working hours.

as peoples are going back to their hometown accordingly.

so i planned to go home earlier today too.

but!

2 ppl on AL, 1 on half day, 1 on MC,
left 2 persons support only. omfg!
how am i going to go back early in this case?

okie, at last i made a deal with kenny,

he wil be replacing me for another hour when im not around,

and i shall bring him 'bid phang xiu' for him on monday.

is fair i guess. :D


drive home and meet my bf at sg dua toll,

we went back to sp together.

as HE wants to "pai nian" with my family.

went to touch-up my eye lashes after dinner.
n
ow is getting better after finished.


tada ~!!

my new akemi bed sheet and my minnie mouse.. ^^
is nice huh? kinda love it so much..
awww ~~ i forgotten to bring my charger back lar...
im dead of low batt!! =(

tomorrow i need to wake up at 4.3oam,

but now is already 2am..

GOD save me!! >_______<

No comments:

Post a Comment