rolling chick

Friday, June 25, 2010

* spot check!! *

went for a farewell dinner specially for tommy before he left to NS.
we went to ikan bakar queensbay for dinner,
and we had a yummylicous dinner at there too. :)








tommy is so busy with the phone calls,
but we still able to cap a picture before we leave.
*so sad that i dont have a picture with tommy T_T*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



working hard on the bouquet for HIM,
discover it and searching through the net,
just to get the information,
just when i started my art work for around 10 mins,
suppose i should finish it by tonight,
but!
but!
but!
but!
but!
but!
mum called me up and said she is coming up to my house,
and she will be overnight today!!!
gosh, i have to hide all my stuff to Darius's room,
poor lil thing gotta keep it away from my mum's eyesight. :(

hope that im able to finish it by tomorrow before noon. >.<''

No comments:

Post a Comment