rolling chick

Saturday, June 26, 2010

* Congratulation, baby *

The process of making the chocolate bouquet:










Tada....!!!
finally done it. I have no more extra to do it anymore,
i assume this can be accepted, right *LOL*
given HIM a surprise by lying to HIM that im not able to attend it,
HE was so mad at first,
but forgotten everything when HE saw me.
*hahahahahahahaha*
i'm glad that HE loves the bouquet that i gave to HIM,
and he was impressed of my artwork.

feeling warm when HIS family ask me to join in the family photo session,
feeling like joining in HIS family,
and yes, i smile. :)
did meet up lots of old buddies over there,
enjoy the convocation too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE brought me over HIS house,
where we had dinner together to celebrate HIS convocation,
they bought me a drink -



and im addicted to it now!!
they told me this shop has been opened for couple of months only,
and they are opening for the second branches.!!
now i knew the reason why of their business was so good,
the shop was hygiene, tidy and drink was just nice.
you should try it out if you come over here. :)

okie, gotta sleep now.
tomorrow need to accompany HIM go to Ipoh for outlet-ing.
another happy day to go ~

No comments:

Post a Comment