rolling chick

Saturday, June 12, 2010

* set me free *

my phone kept ringing ~
messages from TH & Jivan,
they did not sleep for the whole night,
while i sleep like nobody business. :D
woke up in the morning and continue my stuff,
concentrating on my assignment,
HE is bery bery hardworking too,
where HE helps me to draw my attributes diagram.
hehehe.. ^^



this proven that he is helping me ~ ^^

at last i finally finish it,
thanks CT for everything,
especially for guiding me in the assignment.
no doubt for treating him a meal.
so we decided to go to Yosenabe for our later dinner.



okie, this is my sequence diagram of the process of cooking a salmon fish.
hope you do enjoy the dinner well,
thanks for everything CT. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

people,
finally i done my lil shit assignment,
and now im free ~~~~~
wulalalalalalala ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment