rolling chick

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

* sick day 1*

feeling backache when i awake from the bed in the morning,
and i went to vomit before i came to work.
just to thought of seeking doctor straight and not to coming to work,
but i did not.
and that is the worst decision i made.

after couple of hours while waiting lee to come back from clinic,
im suffering from gastric,
CT took me to the nearest panel clinic and send me home after that.
i was so sick until i did not open my window or either switch on the fan,
with the blanket was put on,
and i was falling asleep after that.
i was weak enough to do anything,
even when CT and KW came and pass me the car key.
i have no idea what am i doing,
and i knew there is something very wrong with my body.

babe came and find me,
just when i open my eyes and i saw HIM.
HE took me to seek doctor again as HE said i already got fewer,
and yes, my temperature was 38.6 after consult by the doctor.
the doctor advice me to rest for another day,
and ask me to drink more 100 plus to keep myself cool.
where the sugar level can gives me energy too.

p/s: i only drank half cup of milo cereal as my meal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment