rolling chick

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

* DB down *

replacement of the class - DB
went to class and having the last class too.
happy that it is the last class,
yet is the last day to ask the lecturer about the assignment.
thank GOD that i sill manage to finish it up in the class.
a million thanks to lin cheong for helping me to do the interface,
where i can demo it to my lecturer.

p/s: i still owe u a meal, i still remember it! :)

the due date suppose is tomorrow,
but im not willing to wait it longer,
so i called up CT for help.
CT helps me to convert my files to pdf format and upload my assignment by using DIGI broadband.
thanks to DIGI broadband for uploading my assignment,
thanks CT for converting my files to pdf format.
thanks a lot!

people,
first assignment is down now, =)
and another TOUGH one to go ~ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment