rolling chick

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

* brain juice *

cant even 'conscious' after bath,
my head was so dizzy and i couldnt stand the pain.
so i decided to take a day off.

i really never see a lecturer who is so 'hardworking' like him,

this lecturer will tell you:
" i tell you ha, *sigh* today i did not rest at all. Dont know how many brain cell already dead ar!!I think ar... i need some coffee to boost me up. hmmm.. let me make a coffee first then only check okie? * walk away* "
WTF!!
tell me what kind of lecturer he is?!!
he only knows about coffee, coffee, coffee and coffee !!!

*calm down + take a deep breath*
just because of my assignment deadline is coming soon,
i was talking to him politely and friendly as i "wish",
kept joking with him to cheer him up so that he can read my stuff and comment on it.
and at last,
i still manage to get what i want although he did not really wish to.
he is really pissing me off,
but anyway im just keep quiet where not to bother him,
there is no way to go offense with lecture,
your fate is all depends on them . =.=''''

just wana finish this lil shit assignment.
bare in mind!! sat is the deadline ~~
and i will be free after that. yay!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment