rolling chick

Saturday, July 11, 2009

* spending great times *

spent my whole day with my mummy at home,
raining non stop,
cant even go out..
is cooling... =)

do some clean up with my mum and found lots of "lost & found",
hahahaha...
i found back my dear scooter..
it is still brand new one...
then throw lots of papa's things before he is back.. =x
the worst things is..
mama's shoes have been spoilt and it looks disgusting!
OMG!
we scream together as we thought there has worm inside..
hahahahahhaha...

make deep-fried mashed potato with mix vege with mama,
recipe got from sai choo..
hehehe...
arigato sensei~ =)
1st attemp was failed due to i 4get to put corn flour...
hahahahahahahaha...
how silly m i...
but after my lovely deep fried mashed potato with mix vege has been done!


mum cooked my dates's tea which has been cooked for more than 10 hours...
she said it can help me for 补血&补气.
felt so xing fu nia..
hehehehhe... =P
thanks mama...
muacks ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment