rolling chick

Sunday, July 5, 2009

* darn - day! *

car engine sound awakes me up,
saw bro on his way out.
an idea of baking cake for my mum,
so decide ask my bro to buy the ingredient for me.
he was late to come home,
showing his frustrated face to me,
complaining to mum that i was delaying his time!
i did not bother him at all,
so i start baking my cake for mum - brownie
mummy love that cake very much =P
it was 1pm ++ and i promised to bring aunt to MAT TA fair,
but my bro mess up my plan,
reach pg at 4pm++,
then i only realise my purse was left at SP...
OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was so pek chek..
n of cz..
my tears drop again...
lol...
[okay, i admit that i'm useless k?]
fetch aunt to PISA and having dinner without my driving license,
luckily there is no any blocking.

night,
kulut fetch me back to SP and get my purse,
i really appreciate that,
so,
i lead him to round whole SP,
so called as "sua pa"
lol...





we went to g-hut for "supper" i think,
i only realise there is a new restaurant at there.
the environment is nice,
but the food is so-so only ler..
went hoe after crapping at there.

phew,
feel so tiring..
argghhhh ~~~
2ml is monday again...
haiz... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment