rolling chick

Saturday, July 4, 2009

* medical check-up *

early in the morning have to drive to ISLAND for medical check up,
quite long distance for me to drive actually since i sprained my ankle.
quite nervous but still manage to go there. =)
kulut met me up there as he wants to do body check up.
showing him my new toy,
and we observe how to play on it.
wahahahahahahaha xD...

acc kulut for blood testing n etc while waiting my doctor to come,
then we decide to go canteen for breakfast.
guess what?
fried bee hun & sausage + fried mee & egg = RM8!
keat ~
milo ice + apple juice cost us almost rm9
so sum up wil be around rm16++,
what a "cheap" meal we had.. >.<
then went to see my doctor while he went for his,
doctor said i need to cover bandage for another 3 weeks more.
tis is bcz of my ankle there still swollen.
lolxx....

went to find kulut after consultation,
most funny thing is..
he lost in the hospital!!
hahahahhahahaha...
he went towards ward there instead of go to M.O room.
so,
a kind person like me,
lead him to the M.O room..
the assistant named as jayamani,
and she told us tht" you can call me money if u want" xD
jayamani said:'oh... my good...ness...! i thought u went back home already!"
he kinda shy at tht moment...
hahahahahaha...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

show mama the camera when i back to hometown,
although she said i shouldnt buy such expensive gift,
but what i can see from her face,
i knew she was happy with it.
so, i showed her how to use the new toy.
papa told that " we are old already, we dont want gift, we want money!!"
lol...

we took family photo on that night.
we are so happy.
i knew she is...

No comments:

Post a Comment