rolling chick

Sunday, July 19, 2009

* 算命 *

went to 算命 with my aunt...
tht uncle say my luck is very bad leh ~
haiz...
is true oso..
abo i wont faced so mz unwanted incident oso ler..
sien ler...
accompany aunt whole day..
night went to victor's house for dinner...
hehehe..
plan to play mahjong geh..
but sean has exam 2ml.. =(
so at last we did not play d....

kulut bought me MU tee..
i like it very much!! =)
thanks kulut...
although it is quite big for me..
but it is the smallest size d..
hahahahahaha.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ikea currypuff nice lor...
wakakaka....
according to my biao gessssss....
currypuff = 菜头糕
MU tee =菜头衣
ikea drink =菜头水
-___________________________________________-'''''''''''''''''

No comments:

Post a Comment