rolling chick

Saturday, May 9, 2009

* Wesak Day *

today is wesak day leh,
ntg muz special for me,
i was so tired yet mum woke me up beside my bed,
she asked me whether wana follow her to buy sth,
although she told me that i may cont sleep i dont wish to,
however i accept her request as i knew she wish me to go.

mum told me to bake Mango cheesecake for her,
as she said last week's celebration was not counted due to she does not know anything bout it.
hahaha.. xD
so, i fetch her to buy watever she wanted to buy n have breakfast with her,
then i go n buy the cake ingredient.
after that we are homed.
then i started to make my cake.
i spent my whole day sleeping at home.
*wink wink*
felt very nice to sleep during raining day. ^^

____________________________________________________________________
actually stay at home oso not bad wart ~
home sweet home mar.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment