rolling chick

Thursday, May 7, 2009

i'm tired without notice =(

these few days really make me felt wana die,
this has been dragged for more than 2 weeks,
i never notice that much and i thought i can make it,
by forcing myself drink a cup of apple juice in da morning everyday,
till,
i felt so dizzy and kinda of wana vomit when i faced my pc,
cant really concertrate on working leh ~
*sien...*

after work,
as usual went to aunt house and have dinner.
not more than 5 minutes later i felt asleep jor >.<''
this prove tht how sleepy m i..
gb came n find me at night to show me about the game,
guess what?
i slept jor when he is using my laptop and i left him alone at there =.=
at last he woke me up..
*swt + ing lar*
*din even serve visitor then slept jor, beh ki lar*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
____________________________________________________________________

to GB:
paiseh oh gb,
*ngek ngek*

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyo....sometime rest more lo... use saturday and sunday to rest.....don keep do urself tired mah... ^^ ...sometime play a while game for relax...u can de la... even i so tired .... juz go sleep... buy ji jing drink ... give u energy ... yoyoyoyo

    ReplyDelete