rolling chick

Saturday, May 30, 2009

* OTO run*

mum decide to bring to go Gurun where there will held a run which organised by OTO.
my resposbility is eat, eat n eat!
hahahahahaha...
my catch me to test my blood, T_T
BP-140/70 [normal ]
Glucose- 5.1 [ normal ]
chelestrol- >3.8 [ abnormal ]
everything is fine just my chelestrol.
it was too low and in sufficient of chelestrol..
for me i am finw with it as i remember wed i will go Tambun with Leo & Zack!
yeepiiiii ~~~ ^^
is a big run today,
lots of ppl from diff chapters come ahead,
i ate lots of food,
got laksa, kuihssss, wantan mee, ice kacang, tauhu hua, prawn crackers and etc,
then mum & dad went to hiking,
i was walking around and took pic..
Primary school of gurun
a football field
bulletin board about olympic games
is an ad- duno y i saw this ad i think of yang...
muaahaahhahahha xD
after dinner then went back home ler,
although i did not went hiking but is tiring for me to spend whole day at outside...
went to bed after my lovely bath...
zzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment