rolling chick

Friday, May 22, 2009

* fairwell to Ju*

after buy huat lin's present,
eddy & ml came and fetch me to somehow called coffee island..
lots of ppl there,
hmmm...
i was wondering how long i did not hang out at night?
since 1 years ago...
T_T
miss those time...

pity me...
me n ml waited ju for 1 hour +..
like gong kia... =='''
after craping at there....
Yang, ken and pong's fren all came...
then we sat together..
frankly speaking,
is hard for all us to talk at there ler,
more thn 10 ppl to squeeze in 2 table?
tht's impossible..
me n ml jz move to next table and SS at there...
hahaha...
and thts better cz we jz behave our real side,
we dont need to act...

yes,
i am staright 4ward ppl...
i dont like faker...
if you are faker..
jz get lost of my sight!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment