rolling chick

Saturday, April 10, 2010

* starbucks night *

having bottle of citrus crush and Tiramisu @ Starbucks,
together with mum and my bro.
i was here again to online where my house don't own any internet connection. *sigh*
because of this then i stand a chance to be here. =P *evil laugh*
talked to the barista at there,
asking whether there is any vacancy cos i wan ask for my bro,
but he said there will only open in June.
so for those who wanna work @Starbucks, please do take note ya! =)
having coffee while surfing the net for couple of hours.
we brought each lappie with us and 3 of us were busying surfing the net,
especially my mum. =.=''''
she was so busy with her Farmville and keep asking me to ask my friend send gift to me.
-_____________________________-'''''''''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

things came across us,
no words can explain the feeling of heartache,
talk so nicely but every single word kills.
different opinion and perspective,
different people and different things,
glad that things end up at last,
where the common three little words came to a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment