rolling chick

Saturday, April 3, 2010

* the crazy thing *

mum did something crazy today,
she told us to drop her at saloon where she wants to dye her hair,
we went to grandma house while waiting for her.
couple hour later,
mum called us up to ask us to fetch her and bring her money cos she has not enough money to pay,
and very coincidence our car was low in petrol and i dont have money in my purse,
so does my bro. =.=''''
so i decided to go withdraw money at the nearest bank and then pump the fuel before fetch my mum.
i told my mum that im going to pump the fuel before fetching her.
we reach the saloon after 20 mins time and we saw mum walking out from the saloon angrily.
she claimed dont need us to fetch her as she can walk back home by herself.
we like feeling lost and we did not did any wrong with this.
she was so mad and keep walking so fast without bothering us at all.
we shout at so loudly at the street and my bro keep chasing her,
we feel like crazy people who keep shouting to the front people,
like doing monkey show to everyone who just beside. *wtf*
while i keep driving the car to one taman to another taman to block here from walking the small path.
at last, i chase her till my house area and i started to get mad.
i straight away drive the car way back home,
and do my own things.
my bro is still following her.
she bangs her room's door once she reach home,
and i dont care at all.

everything goes on normal after couple hour.
i wonder what was happen just now.
-___________-'''''''''

2 comments: