rolling chick

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

* the lost *

i dont know how to describe my "sui-ness" today,
my iPhone couldnt switch on in the morning,
and i was so uncomfortable without my iPhone.
so during lunch time i rush to Maxis to repair it and finally is done.

went to class as usual at night,
but i left out my phone in the computer lab.
first i thought there must be someone playing the fool with me,
keep my iPhone away while im not around,
after checking and asking around,
everyone started to help me to look for my phone.
we kept calling and the phone is ringing for another 30 minutes time,
end up it disconnected.
okay! my iPhone is lost. *wtf*

Ben bought me a temporary sim card and cheer me up,
he knew i was kinda sad and keep comfort me.
i did not drop any tear in front of anyone,
but when im alone, yes i did.
i felt lost in the way og have no iPhone with me.
Nowadays, mobile phone was so important to our life,
and it already considered as part of our life which is couldn't live without it.

barred my phone line and called up to Apple center for seeking help,
but helpless.
i couldn't sleep well tonight even though i lye on my bed.
almost dawn,
my tiredness allow me to rest.

2 comments:

  1. I heard you cried... I felt your pain... and I was pain too :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. no point of turning back again to feel the pain once again. Maybe we should think in another way to make ourselves feel better.

    ReplyDelete