rolling chick

Sunday, April 4, 2010

* Cheng Beng *


went to pray my uncle today,
is been around 10 years we did not come and pray him.
so my mum asked us to recognize the road and learn how to come here.
the weather was so hot and we cant really stand the sun burn.
but my dad really superb in standing under the sun,
and he still able to smoke without any shade.


my uncle's " bungalow"
this make me recalled back 10 years ago.
i remember i was so young, standard six.
to attend the funeral,
i have to photocopy the decease letter and the death certificate to my class teacher.
and, uncle likes to "kacau" and tease me when i was small,
he always asked me " how come your hand so hairy?" LOL..
but i knew he likes to joke with me among all the grandchildren.
sometimes he makes me recall of him,
i still can remember his face so clearly.

happy cheng beng to uncle, grandpa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another wonderful outing with a movie called - Alice in the wonderland. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment