rolling chick

Thursday, April 15, 2010

* moodless *

cant even sleep well last night,
woke up in the early morning and wait for Ben to fetch me.
we went to college and look for the bursary,
cause we need to check the CCTV which is in the lift,
we seems like nuts who kept asking people around where to go,
who to find and etc,
end up!!
they tell last night CCTV connection problem so cant record it.
feeling like want to say "stop bullshit in front of us la"

then Ben brought me to Gurney and treat me ice cream.
seriously i have no mood at all to do anything,
kinda sad when i knew it will not coming back to me again.
then we went to red box to release tension.
thanks Ben for accompany me for whole day especially the ice cream treat.

who is helping me and who is don't,
i can see it.
and thanks GB for lending me you iPhone.
appreciate the effort which you guys given to me.

2 comments: