rolling chick

Thursday, May 27, 2010

* T__T *

every lecturer took their honeymoon leave just EXCEPT ms tie.
so whole week dont have a class EXCEPT opm class.

i was so unwilling to go to class,
and i kept finding an excuse for myself for not going,
and i just wana go home and sleep.
a friend of mine,
yet so kind!!
brought me to class and gave me love letter & 2 bottles of vitagen as my dinner.
*sigh*
should appreciate him because he kept forcing me to come. >.<

yeah ~ should thank him for bringing me here to learn sth new in the class.
and no regret after started up the class.

words for him:
thank you
arigato
terima kasih
doh zeh
xie xie
nandri
kam xia
kah pun ka

p/s: i aint going to treat him anything if he saw this post!! =P

2 comments:

  1. You've got a typo...

    p/s: i *am* going to treat him anything if he saw this post!! =P

    tq! oyster mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! i am not going to treat him okie ~~ :P

    ReplyDelete