rolling chick

Monday, May 10, 2010

* the night plane *

woke up in the morning and went to market to buy the ingredients all,
to make a cake for kah mun and mummy,
to celebrate kah mun's birthday and belated mother's day.

is such a long time i did not been so relax like today,
bake cake in the morning,
then went to office to finish my "stuff".
Darek drop me in office and we went for lunch @ Prangin after that.
we went to 刷刷乐 for steamboat as our lunch.
while waiting him to pay fee at komtar,
i went for manicure. =)
kinda of relax feeling today and i enjoyed it so much!

supposely i should go out in the afternoon but end up plan failed.
luckily Darek brought me out for last minutes shopping.
thanks! ;)

to be convenient for me,
we celebrated kah mun's birthday @ Kenny Rogers, Penang Airport.
yan brought his gf along to dine with us.
the very first time i see her,
and she looked shy and less talk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i drop my "feeling" and bring my happiness together on board,
the moment i sit on the plane,
i told myself,
"thanks for letting me to let go"

No comments:

Post a Comment