rolling chick

Saturday, May 1, 2010

* untitled *

as usual,
i was in my lovely hometown again.
my mum was busying making "bak zhang" for my sis who is coming back from UK.
while my mum is busying making the "bak zhang",
i was busying eating the ingredient especially mushroom!
i still can recall when i was young,
i used to help my mum to collect all the ingredient on a spoon,
so that my mum can straight away put the ingredient inside the mould.

meet up Jivan at old town cafe,
discuss about the assignment and the homework together,
but the hot weather don't allow us to stay any longer,
so we dismiss earlier as we not able to stand the heat anymore.

meet up my babe @ autumn,
we talk a lots and chat a lots!
distance does not pull us far away from each other,
we are still who we were,
ily babe ~

anyway, happy labor to all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment