rolling chick

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

* Day 8 in Indonesia *

wake everyone up at 6am in the morning,
where we need to check in our lugage,
and of couse thing that i wont miss out,
check out whether there is any starbucks here. =P

after check in,
walk in to starbucks coffee to buy the local mug,
you know what?
if you buy a mug from here you are entitle to have a free drinks.
dont you feel is great?
if is in Msia, dont ever thought of get any from here. *sigh*
enjoy my cup of Grande Hazelnut Latte and bread before boarding,
and ready myself to go back to malaysia.



after couple of hours,
finally we reached Penang International Airport,
cant wait to meet HIM. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drop my uncle home after that,
and of course drop by at my auntie house for souvenir time. :)
she was happy and keep asking me about the trip.
i was desperate for sushi since i came back from Indonesia,
so i begged HIM to bring me for lunch @ sushi king.
so coincidence meet up CT, KW and raymond at there. =P
what a lovely meal i had as my lunch and i do enjoy so much.
i was happy yet im tired,
as i did not have good rest since my vacation.

i was "dead" at home till HE woke me up,
by the time i awake is already 10sth in the evening. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment