rolling chick

Sunday, December 6, 2009

* PC fair day 2*



yeah ~ today is the last day of PC fair le..

hahahahaha...
finally ~~
i guess i sold out around 8 lappie ~
hahahaha...
again, ppl saying me snatch his business ...
sien...

met up albert today..
after fair we went for supper..
and went back home almost 1am..
damn..
im so sleepy and tired...
2ml gotta work again... aiks..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today you really make me mad...
you keep go near me...
you keep stick with me..
you feel fun when people say about you and me..
you feel happy when people say that im your gf..
you did not realise..
you did not know..
but i do..

did you think bout him..
because of me..
you scare i avoid you..
so you start a childish joke.
did you know how childish you were?
you never thought about HIM.
you are so selfish...

i knew you were good.
maybe i need time?
i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment