rolling chick

Thursday, December 24, 2009

* my Christmas + 21st birthday celebration 2009 *

taadaah ~
finally, finally, finally,
let's the party begin. =)

came back from work at 4.30pm today,
once go back from office,
gotta pick up some stuff and arrange it.
Yang promised to reach here around 3sth pm,
however he has not yet turn up when 5pm. =(
strong girl like me carried 10 tables & 60 chairs from above to the basement.
arrrghhh ~~ tiring!!
the first person who came to help and my party was - kenny!
he helped me to set up some of the things,
and sooner ppl are coming towards.

people getting more after 8pm.
so sad that there is limited tables for dining purpose.
sucks management for charging me rm150 for the tables and chairs!
grrrrrrr... >=(
everything going very smoothly,
i tried to entertain every0ne whoever came as possible.
and is time for the cake cutting ceremony,
and that is the time HE pass me a bouquet of flower.
awwww ~ is touched and stunned and wonder what to say ~ =p
soon,
sigina yan yan reached with a full cream cake on hand.
aiks.. i knew i can't runever from splashing cake ceremony, i guess.
and of cz,
my whole face was full of whipping cream!!!
i screamed so loudly and run over the hall to chase them.
hahahahahaha.. i guess today i run the fastest in my life.
after fooling around,
and is time for us to clean up the mess.
buddies like lin cheong, HIM, yan yan and etc were help to clean up,
and manage to let me clean up myself.

after finish the cleaning process,
and is time for the gift exchange.
at first we wanted to go heritage for 2nd round,
but everyone seems so unwilling to,
and so do i.
so we decided to have gift exchange @ my house.
everyone is happy with that and finally,
the party was end. =D
i was so exhausted yet happy.
feel so touch and happy for those wishes and pressie,
and of course for those who attend for my party.
really enjoy the night and having funs with them all.
the only thing i wish is have more time,
for me to chat with them.



thank u guys,
thank u for the wishes,
thank u for the present,
thank u for the surprises,
thank u for the cream cake,
thank u for your attendance,
thanks u for the everything you give.
thank YOU.

at last,

THANK YOU ~!! =)

p/s: i do have a wonderful 21st birthday & christmas celebration this year! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment