rolling chick

Saturday, December 19, 2009

* Hadyai day 1 *

so happy as finally found a christmas tree for my party ~!!
with the decoration included.
wuhoooo ~~ =)

packed up my things and depart from my house after breakfast,
then start our journey to - Hadyai...
the very first time i did not sleep in car,
because my mum wants me to memorize the road to hadyai town.. =S
a lot of people went to hadyai today,
all the hotels were FULL!!!
so we decided to go home after one day shop @ hadyai.
very lucky we met 5ku cheong there,
he booked extra 2 rooms and just enough for my family & uncle wong's family. ^^
after checking in to the hotel room,
then we start our shopping-trip @ central, odean n etc...
and this is what we called - fate
met up taiku there,
met up 5ku there,
and heard victor was there too!!!
-_______-''' so coincidence...

at night,

we did went for local restaurant for my favourite tomyam meal...
although is hot & spicy,
but i do love it! =D
keep shopping and bargain for prices along the street.

today's shopping list:
4 blouses + 1 shoe

*wink wink*
muahahahahahaha... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment