rolling chick

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

* falling sick day 1*

aww ~~
vomit during midnight.
i felt so suffering and not able to sleep well.
i was so cold at night and grab a jacket to sleep after that.
HE brought me to clinic to seel doctor in the morning,
feeling so weak to stand or walk.
after that HE went to work as he need to rush to Ipoh to meet his client.
i was not able to eat or drink as what i ever i try to eat feel like vomit,
i has no appetite. =(

sleep whole day @home with the blanket on,
without switching on the fan.
my back was damn painful and i keep rolling myself on the bed.
HE came back to buy me dinner and HE found out i'm in high fewer.
and the worst thing is the doctor gave me the wrong medicine!!
the doctor gave me - gastric, cough, flu & sore throat.
there is no paracetomol at all ~!! gosh ~
HE brought me to panel clinic once again,
and HE scolded them on the spot.
the doctor was shocked and instantly gave another day of MC for me.

HE took care of me and keep on eye on me.
i feel the warm from HIM.
i'm too tired to talk,
good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment