rolling chick

Thursday, December 17, 2009

* 地中海貧血 *

anyone heard about Thalassemia before?
or maybe you heard about 地中海貧血?
yes,
you are right!

what the fuck !!!
how come i can get Thalassemia?
aiks...
for further information,
kindly do visit to this link which given.
http://web2.tmu.edu.tw/b108091013/%E5%9C%B0%E4%B8%AD.htm
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Thalassemia

okay,
my dad gave me this. *sigh*
it was inherited.
i knew it was not a big deal,
but can you imagine,
when your mum calls,
and the very first thing she told you was
" don't ever go and donate blood anymore!"
of course i was curious and asked "why?"
she told me i had Thalassemia.
okay, great!
i google it and find the definition.
*sigh*
where are YOU my dear?
do YOU ever know i was so dilemma now?
can YOU come and find me now?
i need YOU right now!!!

if i was serious in Thalessemia,
i left not much days,
but at least let me pass my 21st christmas + birthday celebration,
can i?

3 comments:

  1. dont think so much la...
    it will be alright...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.thank you Zack! Your heart counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever will be, will be. just face it with happiness.

    ReplyDelete