rolling chick

Sunday, March 28, 2010

* DAORAE *

HE stay with me for whole day just not to let me go out and spent money,
and finally HE went home in the evening.
and just at the same time,
my aunt date me out to QB,
of cos i said "yes"! =)

brought aunt to qb and guess what?
i met up SANIQUE LIM!!
gosh, how coincidence we were.. -_______-"""
then after window shopping,
we saw korean fair which held in QB.
aunt said she never been to Korean's restaurant,
so i decided to bring her there.
we had a great dinner at there and she does enjoy so much.
cant even finish the foods which we ordered,
at last we need to pack up some of it. *LOL*
after-meal-walk to 100yen cos we plan to buy sth there,
then we went home happily and she looks happy too.

p/s: perhaps i should bring along uncle for meal instead bringing aunt alone, i do love them so much , they are part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment