rolling chick

Thursday, March 18, 2010

* my idea *


..: ♥ my new pencil case ♥ :..

kinda happy as lecturer accepted my proposal as project.

my plan, idea, time and effort do not waste at all. =)

thanks for those who thought this system with me.

now what i have to do is work hard and work smart!


kev's car break down as his car's temperature goes up.

he stopped his car at the road side and we can't help of it.

what i can do is sponsor water which i brought.
but after kev check his car,
he found that the fan is not working so that is why the temperature goes up.

at last, ben followed his car until kev reach his home. =)

hope everything goes well after that.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You do have a lot of great ideas. Again, keep the Energy high!

    :) with my sharp eyes, I noticed that behind the pencil case, Facebook & Kai Xin Bao Bei are ON!!

    -________-||||

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. i asked you to see the pencil case only, not the background at behind!! =D

    ReplyDelete