rolling chick

Saturday, January 2, 2010

* is my day ~ *


ever see a place like sp queueing like this?
yes, it is!
a long queue to wait for a bowl of curry mee.
last time i did like one of them but now no longer.
i will dead of hunger by queueing like this. =S

went to saloon to do hair treatment with mummy.
at first wana dye my hair ~
any color suggestion?
brown? red? purple? blue? xD
at last i told my mum i don't want to dye already.
as I'm not ready yet. LOL
did some hair treatment on my hair,
and cut the hair ends as it was already split ted lots.

plan to go apollo for pasar malam,
but because of albert,
we did not go.. =(
then i went dinner with albert and we talked a lots.
knew more and inner about him,
as cousin so many years,
we don't really talk for so long,
but yes for today. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment