rolling chick

Thursday, January 21, 2010

* a day without FB *

ken lee... is libu libu dout u ~~

i really do love FB ~!!! >___________<

from today onwards,
we were warned not to Fb, youtube, and videos during office hour.
awwww ~~~
ithout FB,
my life become dark and darker,
kinda extremely boring feeling when i finish up my task.
everyone of us trying to look for something to do,
we want to PROTEST!!! >=(

perhaps not only our team were playing FB,
but is the whole INTEL employee,
frankly speaking dont ever tell me you never FB/Youtube/Video during office hour,
you bluff if you say NO!!!
no matter what,
because we are the GBs,
so we always have no rights to say anything. *mlm*
but mind pops up an idea of instead no FB during office hour,
i on my FB using my iPhone.
LOL.. xD


finally passed my suffer working hours,
went back home and meet HIM again,
we went to dinner as usual,
*again @ pekaka, -______-'''' *
dont know why my mood was so good,
we went to window shopping today after our dinner,
feeling good all the way. ^^Y

No comments:

Post a Comment