rolling chick

Saturday, November 21, 2009

* spending $$ all around =) *

what is money for?
to keep it?
or to spend it? =D

ok,
spent rm200 ++ over at a skincare shop today ~
i was seduced by it's discount....
30% 50% 80% ~
omg ~
it was so exciting...
bought up some make up stuff for myself,
as my mum start to say:
" is time for u to learn some make up, buy it and practice it at home"
erm,
am i too lazy to make up huh?
no idea.
just dont really like got "things" to stick on my face. =P

p/s: okay, i promised i will learn to make up k?

6 comments:

  1. not sure whether can keep a billion dollar in my whole life.. LOL! [maybe exclude expenses]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I oso spend at least RM100 when I go out wif "HER".

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. nvm, u richie lai.. wahahahaha... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nonono. Im not rich. Just that I cant control myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, which means you love your gal very much ~ envy envy ^^

    but,learn to control ur money to avoid over spending. =)

    ReplyDelete